Easy to book
Walk in food
Compare and realize how Art is developing throughout the timeline both on walls and drinks!
- Stroll along Via del Pigneto admiring Atoche and Solo artwork
- Stop at a local beer shop and grab your favorite craft!
- Keep on the neighborhood for 2501 sign
- Just around the corner admire Alice Pasquini and Maupal science
- Andrea Cardia toward Torpignattara district
Diavuhas here painted 5 icons
- Atoche masterpiece building will host our final stop with a traditional Aperitivo!
100% Private Guide
Min. 2 pp – for 1 person or a special request, please contact us by email
From € 30,00/pp
How to get there
Meeting point: Pigneto Metro Station/Linea C – we will meet you right in front of the metro staircase, the one facing the railway
Submit your review
Me and my friends booked this tour for our first evening in Rome. Our guide Giulio was amazing, he brought us to some very unique places in Rome. He was very knowledgeable and fun, we had a lot of good beers. Davide even answered all of our questions concerning not only beer but life in general in the eternal city. Highly recommended !!!!!! Perfect start for a vacation because you get to know places where locals go and even some restaurant recommendations. cheers