Easy to book
Walk in Nature
Caffarella bike tour
Caffarella Valley is the biggest park in Europe, it stands out both for its size and its ecological importance!
- Meet our guide and reach together the entrance of the Park
- Jump on your Bike and follow the path!
- Visit il “Ninfeo di Egeria”, Emperor Numa Pompilio’s Lover
- Bike along the River “
Almone” and find out the rites about Goddess Cybele
- Visit the main Casale Vaccareccia, its animals mainly ovines
- Enter 2 of the main Tombs of the Old Roman Time, Sepolcro Regilla and Sepolro Priscilla
- Bike along the Regina Viarum, Appia Antica and its Catacombs
- Return the Bikes and let’s have a drink together!
100% Private Guide
Min. 2 pp – for 1 person or a special request, please contact us by email
From € 30,00/pp
How to get there
Meeting point: Colli Albani Metro station – Via Mario Menghini exit
Submit your review
Discover this magnificent park by bike and all its ruins was so beautiful. There were also some funny bunny that was playing together