Walk in food
Roman Food Walk
We have combined the best local bites in a 3-hour private food tour.
- Traditional Roman Market of Campo de Fiori
- Oldest bakery of the city
- Stroll in the Jewish ghetto and delight the Roman Jewish cuisine
- Sicilian conquered Romans palate, let’s see why Rice in a ball? Yes, Il Suppli!
- Modern top awarded patisserie will serve their homemade chocolate
- Freshest fish market of the city center (available only for am tours)
- Antipasti, meat and cheese platter
- Authentic Gelato
- Coffee can’t ever miss at the end of an Italian meal!
Min. 2 pp – for 1 person or a special request, please contact us by email
How to get there
Submit your review
Our guide Giulio was very intelligent, competent and fun! Not only did we try local delicious food, but we also got to know the history of Rome. We booked a 5 pm tour and had enough to eat for a very nice dinner. My boys were full. We didn't want it to end. This is a great tour to do at any time, but if you do at the beginning of your journey, you'll know more local and less touristy places to eat. Book this tour and your family will thank you!