Easy to book
Walk in food
Roman Vegetarian Food Tour
Like every traditional cuisine, it holds back the poverty of its ingredients, therefore, vegetables become fundamental in the kitchen.
- Enjoy fresh fruit and discover seasonal goods
- When wheat becomes art
- Jewish-Roman Artichokes
- Cannoli Pistacchio and Ricotta from the best Sicilian Patisserie
- As the farmer says: Cheese’n’Pear!
- Best Gelateria in Town, find out what a cream looks like when it is authentic
- Home-made chocolate from top awarded patisserie
- Coffee? No, only real Italian espresso blend!
100% Private Guide
Min. 2 pp – for 1 person or a special request, please contact us by email
From € 39,00/pp
How to get there
Meeting point: Campo de’ Fiori – Giordano Bruno Satue
Submit your review
The proof that Italian cuisine is not only meat but also vegetarian food and vegetable markets. The oldest market in the city is really representative of the atmosphere of the city, really folk and in the heart of the city! The old town was wonderful, inspiring and full of fun! Thanks